They shall be responsible for leading the Church in praise and worship during services, and be responsible for organizing musical activities in the church.
The membership is open to all members who have the call of God upon them to sing praises and worship to God, and or those who desire to learn to lead the church to praise and worship God.
- Each member is responsible for respecting the orders of the group
- It is the responsibility of the members of the team to be present for rehearsals on the agreed times
- It is the responsibility of each member to live beyond reproach
- It is demanded of all the members to behave decently on stage
- They shall attend all meetings that would be organized for them by the leadership
- They shall be in church in time
Membership is open to everyone who is gifted or has the commitment to sing in the church.
- The choir shall sing spiritual songs and hymnals during church services
- The membership shall commit themselves to training/rehearsal sessions that would be organized by the leadership
- It is the responsibility of the each member to submit to their leadership
- It is the responsibility of the members to live godly lives
- They shall behave appropriately when on stage
- They shall in church in time as agreed by the team
- They shall be in church regularly